tankRO – RO Water Filtration System Expansion Tank – 3 Gallon Water Tank -– Compact Reverse Osmosis Water Storage Pressure Tank with Free 1/4" Tank Ball Valve
• Reverse Osmosis Tank:Made from 100% food grade materials, this RO water tank stores and keeps your water free from any contaminants and harsh chemicals. The perfect addition to any RO water system.
• Easy to Install Water Tank:RO tank replacements include free tank ball valve for easy set-up and replacement with 1⁄4” quick connect design.
• Durable Water Storage Tank:This RO water tank is rigorously tested for quality and durability and includes a 1-year warranty.
• High Quality Water Tank:This water storage tank is made from durable deep-drawn steel domes with precision welding to ensure long lasting value for your RO water system.
• Water Tank Dimensions:This compact water tank is designed (14 x 9 x 9) to fit under most kitchen sinks. Stores up to 2.2 gallons of water for on-demand filtered drinking water.
Heavy Duty Construction
-All Materials in the expansion tank are 100% food safe and FDA grade to make sure your water is tasteless, odorless, and contaminant free.
-The inside of the RO water tank is completely smooth to prevent damage to the bladder.
-The water storage tank is coated with a two-part epoxy primer and finished with polyurethane to resist damage even in the outdoors.
-The adjustable bladder within the water tank is made of high grade Chlorobutyl rubber and is completely airtight.
-The inside liner of the water filter tank is made of Virgin Polypropylene, the most durable liner even on a molecular level.
All the Water You Need
A 3-gallon water pressure tank can hold 2.2 gallons of water. All tanks have a certain amount of their capacity used by the air bladder, which is necessary for drawing water from the water reservoir tank.
All components are high quality food-grade.
-Each RO tank passes extensive durability testing.
-A sealed brass air nozzle and o-ring sealed air valve caps means consistent air pressure.
-This reverse osmosis tank is designed to last over five years.